Natalie explains to Express co.uk her click to change her life and embark on weight loss. When she told herself that things absolutely had to change, she took charge. her lack of self-confidence. To maintain his health and live in peace with her children, she initiated drastic changes in his life. There are several methods to lose weight. But this woman only bets on 3 habits and the result is incredible: 50 kilos less!
Leave the candy and takeout like Natalie
“I banned sweets and takeout,” he says.
In her book “1 month to free yourself from sugar”, explains Nathalie Marcher, dietician-nutritionist The dangers of sugar in our health.. Like Nathalie, she advises to monitor this food of our consumption to also lose kilos.
A problem of overweight and obesity.
obesity and over weight are the visible mid to long term impacts of unhealthy consumption of sugar or sweets. These are stored in the body. in the form of fat and do not allow you to lose kilos.
industrial products and takeaways maximally contain and promote weight gain. Sugar is also widely used in the food industry as a preservative or flavor enhancer. It hides in unsuspected products.
other health problems
The sugar leads to weight gain and also health problems serious like:
- Type 2 diabetes with the set of complications it causes: cardiovascular diseases, kidney complications and also eye disorders, etc.
- Premature aging of cells: leads to the accumulation of free radicals and inflammation in the body.
- Cardiovascular diseases – an increase in sugar levels damages the walls of blood vessels. It is also possible to suffer from high blood pressure, cholesterol and also triglycerides.
- Liver disease: The disproportionate increase in the liver after excess sugar leads to an increased risk of complications such as cancer and liver cirrhosis.
- Interruption of the intestinal flora: causes the interruption of the functioning of the fermentation bacteria. In the long term, this excess sugar weakens the entire immune system.
- The demineralization of the organism. Sugar is an acidulant that favors this demineralization.
- Physical weakness and chronic fatigue.
- Hyperactivity in some people.
- A high risk of cancer. The inflammatory terrain at the origin of excess sugar is an environment conducive to cancer development.
Leave alcohol like Natalie to lose kilos
Alcohol is a food. high in calories. So it’s no wonder Natalie quit for her figure and to lose pounds. Not all types of alcohol have the same sugar content and do not cause the same weight gain.
- A glass of wine equals 100 kilocalories.
- A glass of champagne is equivalent to 120 kilocalories.
- A mug of beer is equivalent to 140 kilocalories.
- A glass of whiskey is equivalent to 380 kilocalories.
In addition, the dehydration caused by alcoholic beverages favors Water retention, the appearance of cellulite and weight gain. Its consumption also leads to an accumulation of fat in the organism.
Be careful with the snack, otherwise you will gain weight.
The sugar, salt and fats that the appetizer contains with the addition of alcohol, are a calorie bomb for the body.
Why doesn’t alcohol make alcoholics fat?
It’s simple: they are filled with alcohol instead of food. You don’t really feel like snacking, but craving to drink.
How to follow a diet to not gain weight?
several people have difficulty following a diet. One of the reasons for this is also often a deep-seated problem. The dilemma refers to the emotions, memories and sensations that the food to be prohibited causes weight gain.
Feed your body and listen to your body
When a person is in the clutches of too much emotional loadYou tend to swallow certain foods to fill a void. However, most of these foods are high in calories.
However, the mind and the body do not have the same satiety threshold. In fact, it may be that the body is no longer hungry, but the mind continues to eat. to compensate for fatiguesadness or stress.
To remedy this, it would be necessary to break these emotional and social influences of food. It should not become a consolation, but simply a way to feed.
Definitely change your diet.
To maintain her diet, Natalie found her motivation: her children. Like her, to follow a diet, everyone can also start with a solid goal to make the change. It is also about finding a new balance in another way of eating.
Some people will take longer than others to get there. Others will also go gradually. some will a drastic change like emptying your candy cabinets.
This is particularly the case for people who become vegetarians outright or those who also adopt a flexitarian diet before the transition. The secret is in this will stronger than even this good buttery croissant smell.
#Elle #perd #kilos #changeant #ces #mauvaises #habitudes #tout #monde