There is nothing more frustrating and unsettling than seeing your favorite plants in great pain. Despite all their regular care, some end up getting sick or even dying. Don’t panic, reviving a wilted plant is not impossible. If you go through this ordeal, do not worry more than necessary and arm yourself with patience. Thanks to this trick, you will be able to breathe new life into your plants and save them in extremis from their fatal fate. Based on 3 natural ingredients, this mix will do wonders for your plants.
The ideal trick to breathe new life into your plants?
Plants can die for various reasons, depending on our will or not. Because sometimes, even if they are cared for properly, they can wilt over time, be overrun by pests, or get sick without warning. Finally, whatever the reason, the most important thing is to avoid this fatality by taking certain measures at the right time. When you feel that your plant is in great pain and may be retired soon, it is always a money saver to know how to revive it. While they won’t last forever and will eventually wither away, taking matters into your own hands at the right time is a real satisfaction.
Therefore, all home remedies are good to take. The trick that we are going to reveal to you now is especially suitable and effective to revive a plant that is too stressed or ravaged by a disease.
For this mixture, you only need to dilute the following three ingredients in water:
– A banana peel
– Used ground coffee
– An eggshell
Preparation : Mix all the ingredients and add a little water. When you get a thick paste, stop the mixer. Add a few tablespoons of the mixture to the wilted plants and let this mixture work its magic.
This remedy contains all the nutrients your plant needs to thrive again. So it’s only a matter of time before you see it turn green and beautiful again. A little patience and the sight of your healthy plant will make you happy again!
Why did you specifically choose these 3 ingredients? Each of them has virtues to nourish your plants and make them reborn from their ashes.
- The banana peel is very rich in starch, nitrogenous proteins, fibers and vitamins (A, B and C). It therefore acts as a powerful organic fertilizer that will provide your plants with all the nutrients they lack. As a bonus, it’s natural and eco-friendly!
- In addition, due to its slightly acidic pH, coffee grounds are an excellent natural organic fertilizer that is highly appreciated by gardeners. As a bonus, it’s packed with immediately assimilable potassium and magnesium. This will immediately boost the growth of the plant.
- In both the garden and for houseplants, eggshells help balance the pH of the compost. They are very rich in minerals, especially calcium. This natural fertilizer will enrich your plants and give them the resistance they need. As a bonus, if you sprinkle some on top of the potting soil, the shell debris will ward off any pests lurking around it.
5 tips to prevent your plants from getting sick or dying quickly
This is how you can best care for your plants to prevent premature wilting.
- Remember that the exposure to sunlight or the light intensity that each plant needs is not the same for all. For this reason, it is necessary to determine the lighting needs of each one to avoid possible wilting or that the leaves do not burn with the sun. A classic example is ferns: some tolerate exposure to direct sunlight for several hours a day with no problem, while others can wilt or burn in just a few minutes of intense sunlight.
- Be very careful when watering your plants. Both frequency and quantity are fundamental parameters, excess moisture can cause rotting, permanent wilting and even death. Example: Many cacti only need to be watered biweekly or even monthly. While most ferns need water on a daily basis.
- The quality of the substrate in which your plants grow is essential for their health. Some plants need waterlogged soil (especially some Iris species), so their substrate must always be moist. But other plants prefer to grow in drier substrates. If you don’t provide enough moisture in the soil or in the trunks (of epiphytic plants), then you will see the difference between a healthy plant and one that is easily attacked by fungi, which in most cases causes them to rot and die.
- Even if you have a preference for natural fertilizers, whether chemical or organic, these fertilizers significantly help your plants grow and flourish. They stimulate growth and favor the most spectacular blooms. But be careful: too much fertilizer can be deadly. Of course, the most aggressive are those derived from chemical substances. In the long run and with intensive use, these fertilizers run the risk of burning the leaves and causing a lot of damage. Specialists usually recommend alternating with natural and ecological remedies.
- Finally, pruning is essential for the health of many plants and to prolong their useful life. Of course, while not all of them need pruning, some do need sprucing up to give them a new look, so removing old branches and dried flowers will greatly promote growth. Pruning also prevents fungi and pests from appearing on decaying flowers. Therefore, many plants need annual pruning to promote branching of their stems and keep them looking good.
read also How to get rid of slugs that attack plants? they won’t come back
#Plantes #fanées #Voici #lastuce #des #fleuristes #pour #les #faire #revivre #vous #naurez #besoin #ingrédients