– 49ers: It is good for Deebo Samuel, who extends for 3 years
Decision this Monday for Deshaun Watson?
Finally ? According to ESPN, NFL and Players Union-appointed judge Sue Robinson is expected to announce her decision on Deshaun Watson’s possible suspension on Monday.
The union has already announced that it will not appeal. Therefore, the saga should come to an end.
Separately, the attorney for the plaintiffs accusing Watson of sexual assault told ESPN that three of the last four complaints have been dismissed by agreement. Therefore, there is only one procedure in progress. Therefore, twenty-four complaints ended in a settlement.
Derek Wolfe stops
He was never a star, but Derek Wolfe (DE) helped quite a few teams. On Friday he announced his retirement after 10 seasons in the NFL. Wolfe had two hip surgeries last year and was released by the Ravens in June. He had missed all of last season due to hip and back injuries.
Author of 34 sacks during his career, he has always been dogged by injuries. He has only played three full seasons since he was selected in the second round of the Draft in 2012.
Wolfe won Super Bowl 50 with the Broncos.
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) July 29, 2022
Ryan Kerrigan also resigns
End of season also for Ryan Kerrigan (DE), who signed a one-day deal with the Commanders on Friday, leaving in the colors of the team that drafted him 16th in 2011.
Author of 95.5 sacks in Washington, Kerrigan is the franchise record holder on the field. He moved to Philadelphia last year.
Echoes from the training camps
– Mitchell Trubisky (QB, Steelers) he’s on pole for the starting quarterback position. According to NBC Sports, he’s the one with the edge on the field for Pittsburgh right now. He also confirmed that he took all the headline snaps. Mason Rudolph is behind. Offensive coordinator Matt Canada still assured 93.7 The Fan that Rudolph still has a shot at winning the starting job. Behind them, rookie Kenny Pickett continues his training.
– Arthur Smith finished the training of the hawks Saturday after two fights. Jalen Dalton (DL) was dismissed from the field after the first. Anthony Rush (DT) was involved in the second. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
– Good atmosphere also between Josh Allen (QB, Bills) and the defenders of his team.
— Greg Cover 1 🏈 (@GregTompsett) July 30, 2022
– The jaguars cut Andrew Mevis (K), who had missed three field goals in warm-up. In itself, without problems. But one of his kicks landed squarely on former Cowboys coach Dave Campo, 75, who was there because he now works for a local radio station. Luckily, it was his shoulder that took the hit.
Pensions: JR Sweezy (OL, Seahawks)
– Victim of a fracture in the middle finger of the left hand during the first training of the summer, Jamal Adams (C, Seahawks) he should be back in training well before the season, according to the Seattle Times. His finger would have gotten stuck in the grille of a colleague’s helmet. NFL Network says Adams should play with special protection.
– Blow to the knee in training on Thursday, Ryan Jensen (C, Buccaneers) must be out for several months. Tests have yet to clarify the severity of the injury, but Tampa will have to find a solution at least for the start of the season.
– Arik Armstead (DT, 49ers) He suffers a sprain in his right knee. Kyle Shanahan confirmed to the press that his player will have to miss several weeks of competition.
– Lucas Patrick (C, Bears) he injured his hand and will be out indefinitely. (ESPN)
– Maurice Hurst (DT, 49ers) He suffers from a torn bicep and will need surgery. His coach admitted that the player may miss the entire season. (ESPN)
– Van Jefferson (WR, Rams) He suffers from his knee surgery during the offseason, and could again face a long absence. According to NFL Media, the receiver needs to see a specialist and could miss several weeks. A new operation could even take place.
– Taysom Hill (QB/TE/WR, Santos) He got hit in the ribs and that’s why he’ll be out for a bit. (official)
Coming off the PUP’s disabled list : David Andrews (C, Patriots)
They are on the disabled list and will not play this season. : Kyler Fackrell (LB, Raiders)
Come off the list of non-football related injuries (NFI) : Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Santos), Sammy Watkins (WR, Packers), Jake Bailey (L)
– The Cowboys they are still the most expensive team in the NFL. This time, it was Sportico who participated in the valuation game. The Dallas franchise is estimated at $7.64 billion. They are followed by the Rams (5.910 million) and the Patriots (5.88).
– Between the players, Tom Brady (QB, Buccaneers) is still the most popular. The quarterback remains number one on the list of best-selling merchandise, according to the ranking published by the players’ union. He is ahead of Russell Wilson, led by his arrival to the Broncos. Cooper Kupp completed the podium, ahead of Joe Burrow, Aaron Donald, Matthew Stafford, Davante Adams, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen and Justin Herbert. The ranking that covered the period from March 1 to May 31, weighed the Super Bowl and transfers.
– Vikings will add Jared Allen (DE) in his Ring of Honor on October 30. The ceremony will take place at halftime of the game against the Cardinals.
Dean Pees makes promises
The Falcons had the 29th-ranked defense in the league in points allowed last year. Dean Pees got used to it much better than that with the Patriots and Ravens. So he is not happy with what happened in 2021.
“We are changing the culture here,” he told reporters. “It’s not going to be mediocre. It’s not going to be average. We’re not going to be in the second half of the league like we’ve been for the last 15 or 20 years. I’m sick of this. We have to take matters into our own hands.” , and it depends on us. […] We’ve only been in the Top 10 once in the last 20 years. This shit is over. Sorry I’m on fire today, but I’m sick of it. We are going to change the defensive culture here. People are going to start talking about Atlanta’s defense like they’re talking about Baltimore and New England. »
Do not forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or betting on Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through
#petit #dej #sanction #fin #saga #Deshaun #Watson #lundi