The list of products subject to a recall procedure just stretching. Recently, it affected chip packages. Therefore, products from these batches should not be consumed as they contain a poisonous substance in large quantity. Conso Reminder invites consumers to be vigilant.
The batches of French fries affected by the recall procedure
As indicated on the Rappel Conso website, the withdrawal procedure refers to multiple batches.
#Recall of products
Organic Natural Corn Chips – Alnatura
Risks: Datura (tropane alkaloids)
Reason: Presence of traces of tropane alkaloids in corn flourhttps://t.co/PCqh2EqNL4 pic.twitter.com/6Vfyf3TSJH
— Consumption reminder (@Consumption reminder) July 28, 2022
Are here :
- Alnatura organic natural corn chips (125 g). Marketed almost everywhere in France between March 31 and July 26, 2022, they have a barcode 4104420239340 Y 4104420239340.
- Bouton d’Or Organic Natural Tortilla Chips (150 g). On sale in Intermarché stores between February 14 and July 27, 2022, they have a barcode 3250392560256.
- Plain Auchan tortilla chips. Marketed in all Auchan stores in France until July 26, 2022, the batches affected by the recall have an international article code (GTIN) 3596710465019 Y 3596710465026.
- Natural organic tortilla chips (150 g) and Bio Village organic chili tortilla chips (150 g). On sale in Leclerc stores between February 1 and July 26, 2022, its international item code (GTIN) 3564707115728 Y 3564707152945.
- Organic Carrefour chili tortillas (125 g). Offered on the shelves of Carrefour stores between February 24 and July 22, 2022, the batches in question have the barcode 3564707115728 Y 3564707152945.
- Alnatura organic paprika corn chips (125 g). On sale in Cora stores between April 12 and July 26, 2022, the products have the barcode 4104420054806.
- Flavored corn rolls with mild organic Alnatura sauce (125 g). Marketed in Cora between March 3 and July 26, 2022, they have a barcode 4104420235182 Y 4104420239425.
- Tortilla Chips Bio Casino (125g). Sold in the Casino, Spar and Vival supermarkets, the reported batches have an international article code (GTIN) 3222476859822.
#Recall of products
Organic tortilla chips, 125g, Casino – Casino
Risks: Other risk
Reason: Possible presence of alkaloidshttps://t.co/zLxF0B35l5 pic.twitter.com/DgymuFvMGd
— Consumption reminder (@Consumption reminder) July 26, 2022
Contaminated potato chip packets: the reflexes to have
Ice creams affected by the recall they are not edible, because the amount of tropane alkaloids they contain is greater than normal. Be aware that ingestion of these tropane alkaloids in excessive amounts can be detrimental to health.
the fact is that they can cause nausea and headaches. In some cases, they also affect the heart rate and the nervous system.
“The tropane alkaloids (atropine and scopolamine) are toxic substances naturally present in certain species of “weed” plants, can be read on the Rappel Conso site.
In addition, persons who may have consumed the products must see a doctor. If you have any at home, you should throw it away or bring it back to the store for get a refund.
Reported Ice Cream Batches
Recently, an impeachment campaign affected several batches of ice cream. In question ? The presence of a chemical contaminant, 2-chloroethanol.
#Consumption #Health : The recall of 4 batches of Häagen-Dazs ice cream (vanilla flavor). The American group has discovered a carcinogenic pesticide trace residue! Contact consumer service at 📞 0.800.33.32.31.
– Virgin Radio Vendée 📻 (@virginradio85) July 7, 2022
These are the batches affected by the recall procedure:
- Häagen-Dazs ice cream multipack. They were marketed throughout France between March 8 and July 29, 2022.
- Ice creams, minicups and pots. They were sold in several large supermarkets in France between March 16 and July 29, 2022. Its minimum duration date is between March 16 and April 29, 2023.
- Häagen-Dazs brand bars and mini-bars. They were sold in various supermarkets, including Casino, Auchan, Carrefour, Intermarché and Monoprix. The expiration date of the products is included between the March 16 and April 29, 2023.
Reminder Conso indicates that 2-chloroethanol is a hazardous chemical contaminant. It is poisonous and can harm the health of consumers. It is for this reason that it is important not to consume ice cream that is the subject of a recall. In fact, it is better to throw them away or destroy them. By returning them to the point of sale, you can also receive a refund.
For information, the list of all product recalls is on the Rappel Conso website. You can consult it whenever you want. And this for free. Please note that the site exists thanks to the initiative of the General Directorate of Competition, Consumption and Fraud Prevention (DGCCRF) in April 2021.
#Rappel #massif #France #consommez #surtout #pas #cet #aliment #très #prisé #lété #dangereux #contaminé #sagit #paquets #chips