Unpacking and features
Proof of the connected watch Withings ScanWatch Horizon
After offering him proof of the ScanWatch, already very convincing, we wondered what the model was still worth above. It is with this idea in mind that we ask within a copy of your connected watch top of the line. Guess what ? the ScanWatch Horizon it is beautiful and well arrived in our mailbox. So let’s see what the brand offers us with this product still exposed in €499.95 !
So how much is it worth daily? We give you our full review.
Our ScanWatch Horizon therefore it arrives in a beautiful white box in which we find an illustration of the watch. However, the first element proposed by within refers to the clinical validation of the product, as well as to the very long autonomy of the product. Same as him ScanWatch Previously tested, there is also talk of 30 days of autonomy. Unfortunately, given the duration of the loan, we will not be able to confirm or not this statement.
In the back of the box, within It highlights a lot of features related to measuring your health. Thus, we learn that the watch measures sleep activity and is capable of detecting sleep apnea, for example. The same, analyzes the heart rate while being able to identify variations in the heartbeat or atrial fibrillation. Finally, we learn that it incorporates functions of electrocardiogram, measurement of oxygen saturation, which has a gps tracker to measure physical activity, etc. etc. Especially since it will be water resistant to 100m, ideal for swimming or diving!
Of course, to take full advantage of these features, you’ll need to go through the app. health mate. Therefore, we are invited to download it through the various Blinds of mobile applications.
Opening it up, we notice that the watch is particularly well packaged as it rests in a black foam compartment. On the side, the accessories part is covered by an envelope that contains the manuals of the ScanWatch Horizon. By removing it, we can discover the accessories part that, frankly, seems very complete. Let’s see what the brand has to offer here!
For once, this part of accessories is really very complete since, in addition to the instructions, we will find the recharging base, of course. Nevertheless, within it provides an additional blue rubber strap, much less fancy than the steel one if you ask me. With this, we find a mallet with an awl, a bracelet extension and a wedge. As you may have understood, the goal is to be able to enlarge the steel bracelet of the watch yourself or not. ScanWatch Horizon.
- Heart rate: beats per minute
- Respiratory alterations: detection by oxygen saturation, measurement of heart and respiratory rate and analysis of movements.
- Electrocardiogram: Recording of a 30-second D1 ECG plotted on a millimeter grid
- Blood oxygen saturation level (medical SpO2)
- Walking and running: steps, distances, calories | based on user profile for accuracy
- Calories: metabolic calories and total caloric expenditure
- Race: automatic detection and daily summary of duration and distance within the app
- Swimming: Automatic detection | Duration and Calories
- Sleep: deep and light sleep phases, oxygen levels, irregular heartbeat detection, sleep interruptions
- Cardiovascular fitness index: evaluated from the estimation of VO2Max
- Unevenness: meters and floors climbed
- bluetooth low energy – for synchronization with Health Mate
- Connected GPS feature requires Bluetooth pairing with smartphone and location activation.
- ScanWatch can be installed on a smartphone or tablet via the Health Mate app, available for free on iOS (14+) and Android (8+).
- Installation cannot be done on a computer.
- 43mm model: 43mm diameter, 13.28mm thick, 20mm wide strap, 72g (watch without strap).
- Analog clock with hour and minute hands. The subdial shows the progress against the daily goal in percentage. PMOLED display shows ECG, SpO2, atrial fibrillation notifications, smartphone notifications, heart rate, step count progress, elevation, floors climbed, distance traveled, calories burned, activity, and settings.
- Training mode displays a stopwatch and heart rate (continuous).
- The “Clock” menu provides access to an alarm, a stopwatch, and a timer.
- The screen displays notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar events, and more than 100 apps.
- Up to 30 days for normal use.
- + 20 additional days in reserve mode (time and activity tracking only).
- About 2 hours for a 100% charge. Approximately 1 hour for 80% charge.
- Stainless steel case with stainless steel rotating bezel, brass sunray dial with luminous-coated stainless steel applied indexes, luminous-coated brass hands, sapphire crystal, stainless steel strap, and fluoroelastomer (FKM) strap ) durable and waterproof.
- Water resistant to 100m depth
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) can make ECG recordings inconclusive.
- Proprietary SpO2 and multi-wavelength PPG heart rate sensor
- stainless steel electrodes
- High-precision 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
#Test #Withings #ScanWatch #Horizon #Vonguru