If they call you McDonald’s, Burger King, or even Quick, maybe that doesn’t mean anything to you, but… oh, it does mean something to you! All the better, it saves us a long introduction explaining the concept of fast food and allows us to go straight to the heart of the matter. Because yes, we are here to talk about fast food customers: they always do nasty things that get the employees drunk and it’s time to call it out loud and clear.
1. Do not empty your tray in the trash
As if it were going to miraculously start levitating to empty itself (that never happens, you know that).
2. Complain that someone was served faster than them
You simply chose a burger that was already done or faster to prepare. We won’t purposely keep you waiting for your personal pleasure while your order is ready.
3. Act like they forgot something in their order to get free products
We pick it up 9 out of 10 times you drop big myths.
4. Hesitating to order the menu at the register when they had 10 minutes to choose
Although we invented order terminals, there are still some followers of this widespread practice that wastes everyone’s time.
5. Ask for a breakfast plan after breakfast time
It’s until 11 o’clock and then that’s it. Some machines shut down and clean themselves after that time anyway, so there’s no point in insisting.
6. Get the wrong brand and order fries at Burger King.
And complaining that there’s no deluxe sauce on the fries. Or order a Whopper from Quick. Or a Supreme at McDonald’s. In short, you have it.
7. Make a list of 15 items in a row without pausing to allow time to enter them into the machine
Ok, team members like to save time, but they don’t always have the superpowers that allow them to type commands at the speed of a TGV.
8. Complaining because the burger they want is no longer on the menu.
Well, it’s more à la carte, my boy, what do you want us to tell you? We are not going to buy you the ingredients and we are going to prepare it for you just to please you.
9. Ask for a certain degree of doneness for the steak
It’s simple, there is a possible kitchen. Not two, not three. A.
10. Making shitty jokes at the drive-thru
Like taking “funny” voices (spoiler, it’s never fun) or making rotten puns. 50 customers have done it before, and each time it’s embarrassing when they find themselves in front of the person when picking up their order.
11. Customers ordering things for their dog
A kind of nuggets served on a plate. From 1, it’s boring, and from 2, you don’t want to make him eat dog stuff?
12. Get drunk
There’s a lot. Much. Too.
13. Rot the toilet
We always wonder if people also do their big commission next to the bathrooms at home.
14. Being rude
Well, rudeness, it’s everywhere, but it seems rude people eat at McDo’s every day.
15. Not saying hello to the record, but asking “did you put everything in?”
No, we did it on purpose to take away your burger and annoy you.
16. Grossing out one table then going and grossing out another because the first one was too dirty.
Hell has a place reserved just for these people.
17. Turn over expired restaurant tickets
Ok, so we’re going to give you a two-year-old hamburger too, are you okay?
18. Parents who don’t tell their son that he messes things up
Your brat literally just emptied his Coke on the floor, don’t you want to get off your ass to say a word to him?
19. Immerse yourself in childhood games when you are of legal age
And drink alcohol. And smoke cigarettes. And fuck up the mess to scare the (real) kids.
20. Empty the balloon tree.
And deprive other children of the joy of having their own ball. In addition, it forces employees to reinflate 50.
21. Hiding his easel for tableware to make fun of the mouth of the employee who walks around the room looking for said easel
It’s HYPER FUN to say.
22. Order a steak and fries
You’re in a fast food restaurant, not Aunt Monique’s brasserie.
23. Order fries without salt
You have to go back to making fries just for them (when you don’t have time) and then they complain because it’s long. It drives you crazy.
24. Not responding when your order number is yelled at
The boys came to eat, but when you want to give them their food, they leave. Explain the logic to us.
25. Insert your credit card in the machine and take it out before it passes
Congratulations, you just lost us another 15 seconds. Thanks.
#Top #des #trucs #les #relous #font #les #clients #fastfood #les #employés #vous #détestent #Topito