Icardi has a condition to leave, OM calms CR7’s fantasy, Atlético launches for Majer, PSG threatens Skriniar, West Ham insists on Paquetá, Milik Juve… Here is the Top 6 signings of the great transfer window of the day. Miss. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news of these 24 hours.
Mauro Icardi is getting closer to leaving PSG.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 18:00, Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest archives of the transfer window and a summary of the main information of the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
With one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the 6 TOP files of the day not to be missed
1. Icardi puts a condition on Galatasaray
Since Wednesday, Paris Saint-Germain center forward Mauro Icardi, pushed out in this summer transfer window, has greenlit a move from Galatasaray. However, there are still contractual details to be resolved to allow this operation and the Argentine international claims in particular financial compensation, probably to collect his entire salary, according to what was reported on Thursday by RMC radio.
At the same time, discussions continue between the two formations and the Turkish club is currently only offering a loan for the former Inter Milan player. Logically, PSG is negotiating to include a purchase option in this operation. A case to follow closely in the coming days.
2. OM calm fantasy CR7…
For several weeks now, the possible arrival of Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo at Olympique de Marseille in this summer transfer market has embodied a real fantasy for Marseille fans. Hugely popular on social media, the topic has been particularly discussed in recent days, with several former OM players campaigning for an Olympic try on the Portuguese international.
But according to information from The Guardian journalist Fabrizio Romano on Thursday, the current French runner-up is not at all in negotiations with the five-time Ballon d’Or. And in the face of incessant rumours, Marseille president Pablo Longoria even he is sorry because the Spaniard is trying to create a totally different project for OM. A new clear and net denial.
3. Atlético goes for Majer
Recruited last summer for €12m (excluding bonuses) from Dinamo Zagreb, midfielder Lovro Majer had a strong first season in the colors of Rennes. To the point of calling the attention of Atlético de Madrid on this transfer window, according to what the newspaper L’Equipe reports this Thursday.
Convinced of the qualities of the Croatian international, the colchoneros, looking for reinforcements in midfield, began talks with the Breton leaders. If Majer feels good in Rennes, the prospect of playing in the Champions League with the Madrid team under manager Diego Simeone could appeal to him.
4. Skriniar, Al-Khelafi threatened Inter!
It’s no secret that Paris Saint-Germain have designated Inter Milan central defender Milan Skriniar as a real priority since the start of this summer’s transfer window. Despite lengthy negotiations and various offers from the reigning French champions, the two teams were unable to reach an agreement. Faced with this situation, the Parisian president, Nasser Al-Khelafi, even decided to take charge of this file, as reported on Thursday by L’Equipe!
Thus, the PSG coach, annoyed, warned the Italian team: without an operation during this transfer period, the Slovakian will sign Paris as a free player at the end of the season. Unsurprisingly, this threat was not appreciated by his Milan counterpart Steven Zhang, who ended the talks by announcing that Skriniar would stay at Inter. Although PSG should return the charge by offering 60 million euros plus a player in the coming days, this proposal should not prosper…
5. West Ham offer 57 million euros for Paquetá
Unsurprisingly, West Ham have launched a new offense for Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Lucas Paquetá! After a first attempt, estimated at 50 million euros, rejected by the Gones, the Hammers returned to the fray offering 57 million euros (bonus included), according to the newspaper L’Equipe on Thursday.
In detail, the London club offers a check of 42 million euros, plus an additional 15 million euros linked to easy-to-achieve bonuses. For the moment, OL has not yet responded to this proposal, but it is very close to the price initially set, specifically 60 million euros, for the whole of the Rhône. If the two formations manage to agree, West Ham will have to do everything possible, especially financially, to seduce Paquetá.
6. Milik soon at Juve
Unsurprisingly, Olympique de Marseille striker Arkadiusz Milik will be heading to Juventus Turin for this summer transfer window. On Thursday, the reigning French runner-up confirmed on RMC radio the Polish international’s impending departure for the Old Lady as part of a paid loan, estimated at €1m.
To sign the former Neapolitan permanently, the Serie A team will have a fixed purchase option of 7 million euros. For his part, Milik agreed with Juve on the general lines of his future contract in the event of a definitive signing and made his arrival in Turin. For the foreseeable future, OM, with an already well-stocked strike sector, has no plans to replace it.
Telegram footer transfer – updated on Thursday, August 25 at 5:00 pm
It’s official :
– Olympique de Marseille have registered the arrival on loan, with an option to buy, of the central defender from Manchester United eric bailly.
– midfield Kevin Strootman it was ready, with an option to buy, in Genoa.
– Released by Sporting de Portugal, the striker islam slimani a Brest sign.
– AS Monaco has terminated the left-back’s contract antonio barreca.
– Following the termination of his contract with Troyes, the striker Yoann Touzghar Ajaccio signed for two years.
– The central defender of FC Barcelona Samuel Umtiti Lecce was ready, without a purchase option.
– midfield Sergio Darder extended until June 2026 Espanyol Barcelona.
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain could release the goalkeeper Keylor Navas to facilitate his departure to Naples.
– Juventus Turin closer to an agreement for the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Leandro Paredes.
– midfield Daniel Pereira He will stay at Paris Saint-Germain.
– Central defender of Paris Saint-Germain Abdu Diallo Aston Villa flat.
– Midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain Rafina Trabzonspor interests.
– Paris Saint-Germain plans to release the midfielder Idrissa Gueye for FC Porto or Sporting de Portugal.
– Central defender of AS Monaco Axel Disassi followed by Paris Saint-Germain.
– If the middle of Atalanta Bergamo Ruslan Malinovskyi is ready to join Olympique de Marseille, the Marseille Club remains pessimistic on this issue.
– The case Houssem Aouar Olympique Lyonnais is waiting.
– Olympique Lyonnais follows the Flamengo midfielder joe gomes.
– Central defense Jrme Boateng intends to remain Olympique Lyonnais.
– Arsenal winger Nicholas Pp arrives in Nice as part of a loan without purchase option.
– FC Nantes target Galatasaray midfielder Alexander Cicaldau.
– Brest rejected an offer, estimated at 10 million euros, from Borussia Mnchengladbach for the striker frank honorato.
– Strasbourg will stay with the central defender Alexander Djiku and the attacker ludovico ajorque.
– AS Saint-Etienne midfielder Mahdi Chamber approaches Brest.
– Chelsea could make an offer of 120 million euros for the AC Milan striker raphael leo.
– The central defender of Bayer Leverkusen edmond tapsoba represents Chelsea’s plan B.
– Chelsea would like to quickly complete the arrival of the FC Barcelona striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
– Manchester United wants to offer more than 30 million euros for Real Madrid’s attacking midfielder Marco Asensio.
– Manchester United will offer 94 million euros for the Ajax Amsterdam winger Anthony.
– Manchester United has abandoned the track that leads to the center of FC Barcelona frankie dejong.
– Frankfurt goalkeeper kevin trapp he has failed Manchester United.
– Manchester United have launched an offensive for the Newcastle goalkeeper Martin Dubravka.
– Manchester City have once again ruled out a departure for the attacking midfielder bernard silva.
– Arsenal interested in Wolverhampton winger peter net.
– Free, the right side serge aurier will commit to Nottingham Forest.
– Nottingham Forest are interested in Tottenham’s left back Sergio Reguilon.
– Southampton closed the door to Everton for the striker che adams.
+ The tables of the transfer window of the LIGUE 1 clubs
+ EUROPA transfer window tables (Ing, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. In the meantime, don’t forget to check the summaries of the day, complementary to the RoW! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!
#Transfer #Diary #Icardi #condition #leave #calms #CR7s #fantasy #Atlético #launches #Majer..