OL is going to hit hard with Paquetá, Mendes agitated by Ronaldo, Galtier’s announcement, PSG remains reluctant to Bernardo Silva, Isak lands at Newcastle… Here is the Top 5 of the transfers of the big window of the day that you can lose Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news of these 24 hours.
Paquetá will sign West Ham.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 18:00, Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest archives of the transfer window and a summary of the main information of the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
With one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, access the transfer window tables of Maxipie.
The 5 TOP files of the day that you should not miss
1. Paquetá will sign West Ham
Lucas Paquetá (24) will leave Olympique Lyonnais for West Ham. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the two clubs have a verbal agreement for the transfer of the Brazilian midfielder for around 60 million euros. For his part, the former AC Milan player has already agreed with the English team to sign a five-year contract, that is, until June 2027. A great sale in perspective for OL, who had paid 20 million euros to attract him in the summer of 2020. 2020.
2. Mendes fights for Ronaldo
Wishing to leave Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo (37) has not yet found a base. To allow the Portuguese striker to revive, Jorge Mendes puts his last cards by betting on a loan to Italy.
Corriere dello Sport explains that the powerful Portuguese businessman has signed for two clubs to allow them to make two big sales. Naples first. By bringing Ronaldo back, the San Paolo resident would be sure to give Victor Osimhen, courted by Manchester United, the golden prize. No amount has been leaked, but a transfer beyond the 100 million euros of the Nigerian striker, who officially arrived from Lille for 81.3 million euros in the summer of 2020, could be possible.
Then AC Milan. On the rise, the Italian champion has been resisting retaining Rafael Leo for several weeks. Mendes has promised the Lombard leaders to recover a huge check for the best player in the last Serie A … whose business he manages. We are also talking about a 9-digit sum. Can this approach dare to bear fruit? We imagine anyway that by continuing his beautiful spear, Leo could bring so much in the future… with or without Ronaldo.
3. Galtier announces lively conferences
In the final stretch of this summer transfer market, Paris Saint-Germain will be seriously active. Regarding departures and arrivals, the Parisian coach Christophe Galtier announced several movements this Friday at a press conference.
A strong enough workforce? This is the whole transfer window issue. In the next few days, things will change a lot. Some are about to leave, others are waiting to join us. We have identified the positions where we need to strengthen ourselves. I don’t know if we’ll get there. The later they arrive, the more difficult it will be to integrate them, but they are great players who have the ability to adapt faster. said the PSG coach.
As a reminder, the reigning French champions are targeting a central defender, a midfielder and a forward.
4. PSG rejected Bernardo Silva
As anticipated, Paris Saint-Germain have launched an XXL offense for Manchester City attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva (28) in the final stretch of this summer transfer window. According to information from the serious British outlet The Times, the current French champion has offered 70 million euros to take over the services of the Portuguese international.
A proposal immediately rejected by the Citizens, who continue to close the door to an exit from the former mongasque, with a contract until June 2025. For the Parisian leaders, City rejected this transfer for fear of seeing PSG win, thanks to the reinforcement of the Lusitano, the Champions against the English club. For his part, Silva, open to the idea of joining Paris, recently refused to extend with the Skyblues despite an offer that saw him receive a salary similar to that of Kevin De Bruyne. One of the soap operas to follow in the coming days?
5. Isak lands in Newcastle
As announced, Alexander Isak (22) leaves Real Sociedad for Newcastle. After three seasons in the Basque Country, the Swedish striker decided to sign for the Premier League and the Magpies, who paid 70 million euros, including a 5 million euro bonus, to convince the Spanish team. The former Dortmund striker has signed a “long-term” contract with the Toons.
Telegram footer transfer – updated Friday August 26 at 6pm
It’s official :
– OM yielded to the striker Arkadiusz Milik Juventus for €1 million with an OA of €7 million.
– Nice obtained the transfer of the side from Arsenal, Nicholas Pp.
– Metz loaned out the striker Papa Ndiaga Yade Troyes.
– Bordeaux striker, Hwang Ui-johe was sold to Nottingham Forest before being loaned out to Olympiakos.
– Newcastle paid 70 million euros for the Real Sociedad striker, alexander isak.
– Everton attacking midfielder give him thereBesiktas was ready.
– The middle Andre Almeida it was sold by Guimaraes Valence for 8 million euros.
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
– Celta de Vigo will not sign the OM striker, Cdric Bakambú.
– Nice think in the middle of OL, Houssem Aouar.
– The end of Monaco, sofia diopis approaching Nice.
– Lorient refused 11 million euros from Sassuolo for the winger Armando Laurent.
– Chelsea will offer €89 million for the Leicester centre-back, Wesley Fofana.
– Everton will sign the striker from Brighton, Neal Maupayfor 18 million euros.
– The front Karim Benzema It will run until 2024 with Real Madrid.
– attacking midfielder Marco Asensio could leave Real Madrid.
– The front memphis payment could finally stay at Barça.
– the right side Thomas Miller he will not leave Dortmund.
+ The tables of the transfer window of the LIGUE 1 clubs
+ EUROPA transfer window tables (Ing, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. In the meantime, don’t forget to check the summaries of the day, complementary to the RoW! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!
#Transfer #diary #hit #hard #Paquetá #Mendes #agitated #Ronaldo #Galtiers #announcement #PSG..