Find all our live shows here #MONDIAL2022
• Investigation for assassination and kidnapping is opened because the “the first elements seem to be heading towards a premeditated act”, announces the prosecutor of Arras (Pas-de-Calais). This is what we know about this case.
• “We are on the brink of civil war”, warns the deputy Estelle Youssouffa, referring to the violence that has shaken Mayotte in recent days. For his part, the mayor of Mamoudzou spoke of “terrorism” and calls for the mobilization of the army.
• After the publication of several articles about his ex-wife, Eric Ciotti defends himself. The elected representative of Nice affirms “that these trades have always been fully exercised, that they were known by all and in total coherence with their university education”.
• The security services raided a monastery in Kyiv suspected of having ties to Russia. Follow our direct.
• Tick, tock, tick, tock… There are only two hours left for the entry of the French team. Meanwhile, the match between Mexico and Poland is still ongoing (0-0).
• The emotion is still palpable after the murder of a tax employee in Pas-de-Calais last night. The Minister of Public Accounts, Gabriel Attal, has “He asked that tomorrow, at noon, a tribute be paid in all public finance services.”
• Accumulation of jobs, suspicions of conflict of interest… We summarize what we know about the accusations against Caroline Magne, ex-wife of LR Eric Ciotti, a candidate for the presidency of her party.
End of orange surveillance for Haute-Corse and Pyrénées-Atlantiques. Only Corse-du-Sud remains concerned about the orange vigilance due to the risk of strong winds.
Great feeling in Doha. The Saudis defeat Argentina (2-1) after a closely contested match. The kick-off for the second game of the day has just been given, where the Danes face the Tunisians in group D, that of France.
• “We’re all pissed off.” Our journalist Thibaud Le Meneec explains why the return of Adrien Quatennens to the National Assembly embarrasses La France insoumise.
• Magistrates, lawyers and court clerks are called to mobilize today against a “discount justice”. Our journalist Catherine Fournier reviews the suffering in the work of magistrates.
• He’s 54 years old… The chance to learn 54 things about Blues manager Didier Deschamps.
(TODAY IN FRANCE)
Didier Deschamps doesn’t just have friends in French football. So ask David Ginola, the former PSG player whose current coach is responsible for his non-selection for the 98 World Cup. If you want to know the make of the first car and the identity of the successful singer nearby, click here.
(FRANCK FIFE / AFP)
#World #Cup #Denmark #stumbles #Tunisia #Argentina #suffers #surprise #defeat #Saudi #Arabia